"R&B HUMDINGERS" Vol. 1 - Twenty Greasy Groovers!

"R&B HUMDINGERS" Vol. 1 - Twenty Greasy Groovers!: 20 rare and rockin' Rhythm & Blues movers and groovers. Most tracks appear on CD for the first time.trax:
1. I Found My Girl - The Kents 2. Hold Your Lovin' - Titus Turner 3. My Mama Told Me - The Adventurers 4. Killer Diller - Jimmy Breedlove 5. Country Boy Wild - Jimmy Spruill 6. My Country Cousin - Young Jessie 7. Twistin' Time - King Curtis 8. The Shakers - Red Prysock 9. Trackdown - Coo-Coo Rachas 10. The Coo - Wayne Cochran 11. One Hot Dog - The 5 Shades 12. I Don't Need You - Sugar Boy Crawford 13. Where'd Ja Go - Tommy Frederick 14. Ride On - The Tramps 15. Ain't Nothin' Shakin' - Earlston Ford 16. Just To Get To You - Jimmy Norman 17. Prison Break - The Paramours 18. Just For Your Call - Paul Perryman 19. Everything - The Del Knights 20. She'll Only Twist With Me - Teddy Reynolds
...served by Gyro1966...