"THE ROOTS OF DOO WOP"

"THE ROOTS OF DOO WOP": Two CD set. Great collection of pre doo-wop vocal group sounds featuring 50 tracks recorded between 1938 and 1951. Excellent sound and informative notes by Neil Slaven. (Roots & Rhythm) (complete liner notes included)trax CD 1:
1. The Flat Foot Floogie - Slim & Slam 2. Killin' Jive - The Cats & The Fiddle 3. Low Down Gal Blues - The Lewis Bronzeville Five 4. Mama Put Your Britches On - The Five Red Caps 5. No Soup - The Charioteers 6. If Money Grew On Trees - The Toppers 7. That Chick's Too Young To Fry - The Deep River Boys 8. Vootnay On The Votnay - The Basin Street Boys 9. I Miss You So - The Charioteers 10. Shorty's Got To Go - The Cats & The Fiddle 11. I Sold My Heart To The Junkman - The Basin Street Boys 12. Bye Bye Baby Blues - The Ravens 13. A Ghost Of A Chance - The Harlemaires Featuring W Harris 14. Garbage Man - The Four Aces 15. Open The Door, Richard - The Charioteers 16. In Every Man's - The Dozier Boys 17. Richard Ain't Gonna Open The Door - The Four Aces 18. You Sure Look Good To Me - The Big Three Trio 19. I'm Crying All The Time - The Four Aces 20. Dry Bones - The Delta Rhythm Boys 21. Fine Like Wine - The Five Scamps 22. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Woman - The Delta Rhythm Boys 23. My Baby Done Told Me - The Four Bluebirds 24. I Knew He Would - The Sharps & Flats 25. I Gotta Do It - The Beavers
trax CD 2:
1. It's Too Soon To Know - The Orioles 2. Blueberry Hill - The Five Red Caps 3. Appetite Blues - Big Three Trio 4. Hot Dog - Chris Powell & The Five Blue Flames 5. Gone - The Blenders 6. If It's So Baby - The Robins 7. I'd Rather Have You Under The Moon - The Orioles 8. Wine Drinker - The Cats & The Fiddle 9. If I Didn't Love You So - The Robins 10. Gotta Find My Baby - The Ravens 11. And I Shook - The Drifters 12. Shouldn't I Know - The Cardinals 13. Too Much Of A Little Bit - The Royales 14. Heartbreaker - The Heartbreakers 15. Sixty Minute Man - The Dominoes 16. Fool, Fool, Fool - The Clovers 17. Lemon Squeezing Daddy - The Sultans 18. Will You Be Mine - The Swallows 19. Chili Dogs - Dusty Brooks 20. Can't Get You Off My Mind - The Dreamers 21. Give Me One More Chance - The Royales 22. Baby, Where'd You Go (To) - The Cabineers 23. Roll, Roll Pretty Baby - The Swallows 24. Don't You Know I Love You - The Clovers 25. Tabarin - The Four Flames
...served by Gyro1966...